I'm back! Edit
I'm back! Let's get a few things done.
I'll be honest. I have almost no wikia experience, and as such, would like some assistance in a little task: The creation of an official template page(s) for this wiki to help standardise articles and improve quality. What do you guys think? Madattak (talk) 17:25, August 24, 2014 (UTC)
I'm on itEdit
- I have already got a few working, Partly because I do not have access to the CSS.
- Template:Table Header - to get the table formatted nicely.
- Template:Table Row - which can change the row color to either "Orange", "Light" gray, "Gray", or "Dark" gray.
- Template:RP -
- Template:GC -
- Template:TP - which can also display the level of tech point,
- Template:UTP -
- Template:Stub/template:WIP - I only made a small change and used the loading image from the game.
- So this may not be what your were thinking? but there are a number of templates already in place to help out. Maybe you are thinking of Styling templates?
- ~ Juper0 (talk) 18:19, August 24, 2014 (UTC)
This isn't official Edit
The main page of this wiki says it is official. I just thought I should point out that the official Robocraft wiki is actually over here: http://robocraft.gamepedia.com/Robocraft_Wiki. The Guy with The Hat (talk) 16:41, October 17, 2014 (UTC)
This is no longer the official wiki so the word official should be removed from the home page.
More moderators please?Edit
We need some more moderators on this page, it's being taken over by spam. Especially on the promo code page, people can't resist messing it up.
At least so they have permission to delete all the spam comments.
Aparently only the page's admin can do that, or can name others as admins as well.
If a page's founder goes inactive for 60 days a user can petition Wikia to adopt the page. I'd rather not adopt it, but I'd like to be able to help a little more with the cleaning around here.